Ten Steps to Find the Perfect Thornhill Caterer
Do you need a Thornhill caterer for your upcoming event? You need to do your homework before hiring just any caterer in Thornhill because it can easily go wrong. Food can make or break your event. If the food is not up to standard, people may overlook how intricately you decorated your venue with fresh orchids or how much you spent on the table centerpieces. Bad food is sure to leave an unfavorable impression.
Finding a Thornhill caterer does not have to be painstakingly difficult if you follow the ten steps outlined below:
- Since you probably found this post while searching for a Thornhill catering online, you know that the internet is one place where you can find a caterer in Thornhill. However, to pick the good apples from the bad, make sure you browse their site to find video testimonials or good reviews so you can validate how good they actually are.
- When you’re finally ready to plan your event, call the caterer and check to see if they are available on the day to cater for your event.
- When you speak with the caterer be sure to ask them what kind of events they have done, if they can cater for a large crowd, if they are comfortable catering at the venue of your choice, and if they have catered there before. Inquire about their experience, how long they’ve been in business, and who their clients are.
- Don’t be shy to ask for references. Most top caterers like Chef Mario are happy to provide references that you can call and speak with to determine if the caterer’s food and service was up to standard.
- It’s now time to discuss your budget with the caterer and the number of people you are having at your event. Make sure to reconfirm availability for the date of your event to ensure there are no mix-ups.
- Now that you’ve given them the head count and your approximate budget, it’s time to discuss the food and have the caterer provide you with a sample menu that will fit your budget.
- Also make sure to inquire about any hidden costs, including taxes, and added costs for services like wait staff that may not be a part of the menu.
- Where the actual cooking will take place is also important. Are they cooking the food at the venue or will the food be cooked at their kitchen and transported to the venue? Or both? Make sure the food is being cooked in a health-inspected kitchen and ask to see certification.
- Once you are happy with the menu they’ve set out for you based on your budget, it’s time to finalize and confirm the details, including how many wait staff you can expect, how the food is going to be served, server dress code and payment plan.
- Whatever has been discussed needs to be put into a written contract and signed by both parties. It is a good idea to follow up with your caterer a week or so prior to your event and the day before your event to make sure you haven’t missed anything to avoid any last-minute misunderstandings or uncalled-for surprises.
Lastly, when you’re hiring a caterer in Thornhill, or anywhere for that matter, it’s important to trust your intuition. If you don’t feel comfortable with that caterer, it’s more than likely that you won’t have a pleasant working relationship with them.
To well-known Thornhill caterer Chef Mario, you’re not just another client, but a friend. Chef Mario believes in building relationships with potential clients that come to him, and he makes sure he can deliver and cater to their needs. Your peace of mind is of the utmost importance and Chef Mario will do all he can to relieve your stress and worries when it comes to planning your event.
To start off your event planning on the right foot, there’s no better way than to discuss all the details of your event with an experienced caterer in Thornhill like Chef Mario. Chef Mario will be happy to answer any questions you may have, including those listed above, and will put your mind at ease.
Just enter your name and email and Chef Mario can advise you on what you need to have for a perfect event. Request Your Complimentary “Stress-Free” Planning Session Today!